Personalizing Healthcare to every patient is hard work right?
Yeah it is
It’s only harder in when you get started, once you get used to it, it’s no harder than not personalizing the care you give. Plus you get better outcomes for your patients, and enjoy yourself more.
Dr Nick Kimber joins me for a conversation about personalizing Healthcare. For our patients and clients.
- Barriers to progress when care is not personalized
- Benefits of a personalized approach
- Some tips to begin to personalize your approach
- Becoming a key person in someone’s life
- Why science is never 100% conclusive
- The problem with scientific theory when we don’t extrapolate it out into practice