The importance of creativity and preparation
Creativity and preparation may seem to be strange bedfellows. After all one seems fluid while the other is rigid.
Tyson Franklin joins me to discuss why we need both (and how they can fit together) in order to be practicing at the top of our game.
Today we talk through
- How everyone has a creative streak
- How to cultivate your creativity
- The role creativity plays in communication
- Why you should seek out new experiences outside your profession
- Brain books
- Creating a disaster folder
- Bringing a buffer zone into your day
- Using the concept your future self effectively
- Preparing to be your best, in the worst situation
- The real reason Tyson has that ear ring
- Bobcats fighting rattlesnakes
- Everyone has a favourite super hero